TikTok Marketing Strategies for Animal Hospitals in 2022
There is so much buzz around the social media platform TikTok that one cannot help but consider the platform in any veterinary marketing plan. In fact, we’re even starting to dip our toe into the frenzy surrounding TikTok for our own marketing. So let’s first take a good look at some of the facts surrounding the meteoric rise of TikTok’s success around the globe.
Tiktok is a social media site that caters to the 15-30-year-old audience. TikTok has taken over Instagram in terms of popularity in this age group, according to TikTok website statistics. According to TikTok Marketing Statistics, TikTok’s app downloads for Android phones skyrocketed from 3 million total per month (in February 2019) to 9.2 million per month (in May 2019). TikTok Marketing Statistics also show that TikTok’s audience grew by nearly 40% from February 2019 to May 2019. TikTok users account for 60% of young adult users and spend an average of 46 minutes on TikTok each day, according to TikTok marketing statistics.
TikTok – The Most Visited Website in The World
In early 2021, TikTok ranked third behind Google and Facebook, followed by Amazon in sixth. In the top 10, Microsoft and Apple rounded out the list. Amazon came next, followed by Netflix (7), Youtube (8), Twitter (9), and WhatsApp (10).
In late 2021, Google has been dethroned as the most popular domain by video-focused social networking service TikTok.
TikTok Strategies for 2022
As a result of the success of TikTok, there may be significant business benefits from having your veterinary practice join TikTok. You could be missing out on major growth opportunities and brand awareness if you don’t have your animal hospital marketing tied into TikTok. TikTok is a fast-paced platform that sees new trends and features appear every day. The easiest approach to get started on TikTok.
Using #hashtags as SEO
Have you ever considered hashtags as an element of veterinary SEO? That’s exactly how they operate! The hashtags you pick in your caption will attract your target audience to your videos. Make sure the hashtags you select are relevant and applicable to the video’s content. If you want to increase the number of plays on TikTok, don’t use unique hashtags because TikTok will not be able to index your video.
To learn what people are interested in, do hashtag research the same way as you would with keyword research. Type in the “veterinary industry” or “pet parents” on Discover and press enter to begin. Auto-populated search terms based on users’ searches will appear. You have only 150 characters to work with, so make your hashtags count!
TikTok Marketing for Animal Hospitals
Do you want to attract TikTok users and their followers? TikTok marketing is a powerful strategy that can build your brand awareness, engagement, and even boost conversions. TikTok marketers suggest that animal clinics and hospitals should focus on creating ads targeting pet parents with children – because it’s all about the TikTok family! TikTok Marketing Ideas for Animal Hospitals is a great way to introduce your animal hospital to TikTok users. TikTok Marketing Ideas for Animal Hospitals will increase your TikTok exposure and TikTok followers.
TikTok Marketing Ideas for Animal Hospitals is a great way to introduce your animal hospital to TikTok users and TikTok subscribers. You can also TikTok market like other businesses and brands by creating TikTok ad campaigns.
Tiktok video marketing ideas for veterinary clinics
– 1) Pet Parent influencer outreach: Do you know that TikTok allows you to watch TikTok videos for free? TikTok users are already voracious video consumers, but TikTok also offers a chance to make money. If you can get your pet parent influencers’ TikTok videos viewed by more Tiktok subscribers, you’ll be able to tap into their audiences.
– 2) TikTok animal hospital marketing: TikTok users love watching TikTok videos as a way to lift their spirits. Animal hospitals can create TikTok videos containing cute and adorable clips of animals to make Tiktok subscribers happy. Moreover, this will make Tiktok subscribers want them to visit your veterinary clinic for pet needs.
– 3) TikTok veterinary marketing ideas: Animal hospitals can create TikTok videos with cute and lovable pets making funny faces or actions to go viral on TikTok.
– 4) TikTok video tutorials for veterinary clinics: Animal hospitals can create TikTok videos demonstrating techniques for pet parents. For example, how to brush a cat’s teeth or groom a dog with TikTok, etc.
– 5) TikTok video contests: Animal hospitals can give away great prizes for TikTok users who upload TikTok videos using their special hashtags. TikTok contests can attract TikTok users and their followers.
About the VET Marketing Agency
The VET Marketing Agency is the premier provider of digital marketing and social media engagement services to the veterinary animal hospital industry. Services include veterinary website design and development, veterinary search engine optimization, veterinary paid advertising programs, social media marketing, and engagement services for animal hospitals, and 24/7 reputation management services for veterinarians.
Headquartered in New Jersey, the VET Marketing Agency offers full-service, cost-effective digital solutions to ensure its veterinary customers remain competitive and, on the marketing cutting edge. The VET Marketing Agency is a certified Google Partner and a member of the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) and the Independent Veterinary Practitioners Association (IVPA).