The true cost of having a cheap $99 veterinary website
Many veterinary animal hospitals have a website, but are they receiving the benefits that could be gained from having a properly designed and marketed website? Consumers today have become more digitally savvy and mobile. In fact, the online consumer expect websites to properly render on any device, not just the desktop. In 2021, fast loading and mobile responsive websites are a cost of doing business for any business.
Why cheap veterinary website development is not the answer
If your website is costing just $99 a month you may be wasting your money.
A cheap website with poor search engine rankings isn’t going to help you generate new animal hospital leads, and it most certainly won’t convert those leads into paying clients. Cheap veterinary websites are usually made with templates and can be built very quickly. Because of this speed, there is nothing unique about them. Not only will you not receive high search engine rankings from these websites, but your competitors are most likely receiving more leads than you because they have a custom animal hospital website that looks more professional and is properly optimized for the search engines.
Cheap veterinary website, here’s why you get what you pay for
Don’t fool yourself into believing that a digital marketing company can provide all the following for $99 a month:
- Veterinary website development
- Veterinary website hosting (fast hosting)
- Veterinary website image editing
- Veterinary website search engine marketing and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Veterinary website management and change management services
- Veterinary email support services
- and we can go on, but you get the point
There are lots of ways to optimize your animal hospital website so you receive more website visitors and convert those new visitors into paying clients.
5 easy tips for creating an awesome animal hospital website
Creating an online presence should not be difficult or expensive. The following 5 tips will help you create an awesome animal hospital website:
1) Choose a professional veterinary website design agency – there are many great web designers out there but make sure they have experience specifically in veterinary websites like the VET Marketing Agency.
2) Use responsive web design – your animal hospital website should load properly and look great on every device.
3) Ensure your veterinary website has good local SEO – you want to rank well on Google and other search engines so that customers can find you even if they didn’t come from a referral or other marketing source.
4) Drive traffic to your veterinary animal hospital website using local search engine optimization as well as pay-per-click advertising like Google AdWords. You want people to find you online when they need a veterinarian, especially when it comes time for them to choose where their pet should receive care.
5) When working with your website developer, invest some time in making sure your website copy is up to date and still relevant. The worst thing that can happen to your website is to show new potential customers information that is outdated or incorrect.
About the VET Marketing Agency
The VET Marketing Agency is the premier provider of digital marketing and social media engagement services to the veterinary animal hospital industry. Services include veterinary website design and development, veterinary search engine optimization, veterinary paid advertising programs, social media marketing and engagement services for animal hospitals and 24/7 reputation management services for veterinarians.
Headquartered in New Jersey, the VET Marketing Agency offers full-service, cost-effective digital solutions to ensure its veterinary customers remain competitive and, on the marketing cutting edge. The VET Marketing Agency is a certified Google Partner and a member of the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA).
To find out more about the VET Marketing Agency, visit: VETMarketingAgency.com or call (800) 609-7657 ext. 700.